REVIEW & GIVEAWAY: Sugar Plum Chocolates
Chocoholics! I’m truly excited to share with you Sugar Plum Chocolates! Sugar Plum Chocolates started in 1995 by Frann Edley and her son, Neil. Neil is the one who contacted me about reviewing their chocolate. And who am I to say no to chocolate, right? As you can see, he sent me these lovely Dark Chocolate with Pomegranate and 72% Dark Chocolate with Italian Coffee bars.
Each Sugar Plum bar is truly an addicting treat!
First off we have here a Premium Dark Chocolate with Pomegranate chocolate bar. This all-natural vegan bar contains only three ingredients – dark chocolate, cocoa butter and pomegranate seeds. As the box says, each bite is purely delicious. Rich, thick, dark chocolate with bits of pomegranate seeds is truly one of the most perfect chocolate pairings I’ve had. It doesn’t hurt, of course, that my love of pomegranates is almost as much as it is for dark chocolate. Plus, dark chocolate and pomegranates are both high in antioxidants!
Need I mention this bar was devoured in less than an hour? 🙂
Last, but not least. I saved the best for last. Sugar Plum completely blew me away with their 72% Dark Chocolate with Italian Coffee. The smooth, mildly sweet 72% was (notice I said was) absolutely dreamy the instant I took a bite. It wasn’t a second or two later that little bits of Italian coffee started dancing in my mouth.
Dark Chocolate + Coffee = CHOCOHOLIC’S HEAVEN!
Unfortunately, my husband and daughter loved this combination just as much as I did. It only lasted a few minutes. 🙁
MUST. ORDER. MORE! 🙂
Now, I know what you’re thinking, “Enough of the chocolate reviews, just tell us how we can win some Sugar Plum Chocolates!”
OK, OK, here you go… 🙂
- $40 in assorted chocolates.
- ONE winner will be selected. U.S. residents only.
HOW TO ENTER (Chose ONE or ALL):
- Tell me in a comment below what your favorite chocolate flavor is. Dark, milk or white? Plain, with nuts, fruit, toffee, mint, peanut butter, etc.?
- Like Sugar Plum on Facebook and leave me a separate comment here telling me you’re a fan (will be verified)
- Like Got Chocolate on Facebook and leave me a separate comment here telling me you’re a fan (will be verified).
- Tweet this giveaway DAILY for extra entries using the Tweet button at the bottom of this post. Leave your tweet URL in the comments.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Sugar Plum Chocolates. ONE winner will be chosen randomly on Sunday, November 17th at 6PM PST. Sugar Plum Chocolates will contact the winner via email.