VIDEO: How to Make Christmas Candies with Candy Molds

Hello Chocoholics! Are you ready for Christmas?

I’m not!

For the first time in years I STILL have a bit of shopping to do!  Ack!

I know, excuses, excuses. I blame it on that stinkin’ two week cold I had.  That thing really threw me off from all the usual Christmas things I like to do – baking, decorating, shopping (not!).  Oh wait! I did make Chocolate-Peppermint Sandwiches and an awesome – if I do say so myself – Chocolate Covered Gingerbread House.  Then there’s the TON of assorted Christmas cookies I made for my husband and I to take to our places of work.

So why haven’t I finished my Christmas shopping yet?  Oh, that’s right… I can’t stand shopping!!!

There, I feel better having said that. :)

Now, back to the FUN part of Christmas – showing you how to make Christmas Candies with candy molds.

Check it out.

And here they are! My Christmas Tree Candy Molds… with Chocolate trunks!!!

I had to throw in the Chocolate part, you know!

How to make Christmas Tree Candies with Candy Molds

So tell me, have you ever made Candies or Chocolates with candy molds?

8 Responses to “VIDEO: How to Make Christmas Candies with Candy Molds”

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention How to Make Christmas Candies with Candy Molds -- Topsy.com

2. Virginia from Lady V dZine — December 23, 2010 @ 9:57 AM (#

I made candies with molds all the time B.C. Before Children, that is. I just can’t seem to find the time to do it now, although I do really miss it. We survived a salt dough ornament session this last week, so maybe next year we can do the candy molds. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

• gotchocolate replied: — December 23rd, 2010 @ 11:16 AM

HA! Don’t even get me started on the lack of time to do it all. But you know it is when you like doing something, you put off the things you DON’T like doing. Your salt dough ornaments sound fun too!

3. Nancy K — December 23, 2010 @ 5:11 PM (#

That actually was my job during high school, and on college breaks for a couple years. I worked for a company that did molded chocolate suckers and other molded chocolate items and supplied the likes of Nordstoms, Sweet Addition in Issaquah, and the Confectionery in U-Village. Such a fun job -chocolate meets art, two of my favorite things.

• gotchocolate replied: — January 1st, 2011 @ 8:41 AM

Wow, that’s impressive Nancy! I’m jealous too! What fun it would be to “play” while getting paid! Thanks for stopping by and have a nice Chocolaty day!

4. Zoe — July 28, 2013 @ 10:20 AM (#

Where did you get the molds from.

• Laura Rucker replied: — August 15th, 2013 @ 3:34 PM

Hi Zoe! I believe I got them at Michael’s Crafts. I hope you can find some, too! Hobby Lobby has molds as well!

5. http://support.Nvmonline.Co.uk — June 26, 2014 @ 2:44 PM (#

What’s up friends, how is the whole thing, and what you
    wish for to say concerning this paragraph, in my view its in fact awesome designed for me.