How to Make a Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
I had a request for how to make a Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust, so here is it!
This yummy crumb crust can be used for any pie recipe that calls for a chocolate cookie crust. Since it uses Chocolate graham crackers instead of Chocolate sandwich cookies, you’ll save not only money, but calories and fat grams, too!
Things You’ll Need:
1 sleeve (approximately 9 whole) chocolate graham crackers
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
Resealable plastic bag
9-inch pie plate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place half of the graham crackers into a resealable plastic bag; seal. Roll over bag with rolling pin until the graham crackers are reduced to crumbs. Pour into mixing bowl. Repeat with remaining graham crackers.
- Add sugar and melted butter to graham cracker crumbs. Mix well with a wooden spoon till all crumbs are moistened with the butter.
- Press the crumbs into a 9-inch pie plate, evenly covering the bottom and sides of the plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before adding filling.
It’s as simple as that. Quick and easy!
As always, enjoy!